Get your kitty fit. Check out http://www.workitkitty.com and get the full aerobic work out experience.
Get Your Kitty Active
TIPS TO GET ACTIVE
The level of intensity and exercises shown on the WORK IT KITTY™ workout are performed by highly trained and motivated cats. Never rush your cat into such moves. Maximize your cats aerobic performance gradually by starting your felines with the basics first.
- Fill a ball with treats and roll it around.
- Hide treats around your house and watch your cat hunt them down.
- Throw a ball back and forth with your friend/spouse.
- Use a laser pointer – your cat will chase that bright red dot for hours.
- Randomly leave treats on garden tables / low walls. Cats love to jump, and it’s a great way to maintain muscle tone. Alternate where treats are left to increase movement and hold interest levels.
Check with a veterinarian if you are unsure whether your cat can safely participate in these or any of the exercises shown.