Adopt one of these cute American Polydactyl Kittens (…or just Share it 😉 )
All are polydactyl, all have thumbs, some more pronounced than others, all are very good with other cats & are fully weaned:
- black, very prounced thumbs (seems almost double jointed really), very playful, doesn’t seem to mind water that much, likes to play, very sweet, will meow for attention, but all you gotta do is call to him & he comes running with his tail up
- loves people & other cats, always wants to be around, has a thing about jumping onto your back & climbing up to your shoulder, major lap cat, instantly purrs when you touch/pick up/look at/say something, will get along with even the most difficult cats (proven true with another much older, grumpy cat), loves to sleep with people as well
- blue eyes – all white, except tail is alittle tan & striped, go get’em kitty with a shy streak, he has a thing about carrying around toys & growling playfully (at other cats), loves those dry treats, enjoys playing, running around, & climbing, he was the first to find the highest point in my apt
- calico lap cat, loves to sleep on your lap, really loves that, tends to be very vocal, especially if you move, get up, stop petting her, or go by anywhere they put food down (such as kitchen), loves to tackle other cats & play, is small though, her & Mordin are pretty much the “runts” wihtout any of the bad parts
- blue eyes – sweet little girl, likes to meow for attention, will give the cutest & funniest looks when petting her, has a thing about falling down when said petting begins, gets into playing, climbing & cuddling with other kitties, very independant, likes to do things on her own
- blue eyes – we call her our fugly kitty, she looks like she has been playing in mud, she is very sweet & likes to curl up & be petted, turning into a prolific lap cat, we just don’t have enough laps, gets along with all other kitties very well, pretty independant, loves to play with anything that is fuzzy, feathers, lights up, makes noise, or dangles (such as coats, shirts, or anything like that)
Any questions don’t hesitate to contact Nancy 🙂
My name is Nancy & my husband’s name is Emeric, he also goes by Sam, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would prefer an email communication first, before I hand out my phone number, so that way we can confirm that we can actually reach each other since I am in Texas. I live in Haltom City in the DFW are of Texas. I would be willing to meet anyone within a 50 mile radius, I only have a limit because I don’t have a lot of money, so gas is an issue that I have to figure in with my budget. They are all potty trained, they all understand schedules for eating & such, & can entertain themselves as long as they have cat toys, such as mice.
or fill out the contact form below:
Info: These are not my (Kitty Bloger’s) cats. In this post I only share informations from Nancy. We just want to find a new home for these beautiful and innocent kittens.